Evening/Online Class Announcement
1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, & Titus
Our next online class will be in the third quarter of this school year, running January 24-April 1, 2022. This class will be a textual study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, and Titus.
There will be lectures, tests, and assignments, as outlined on a syllabus presented when one enrolls for the class. The class will be different from former classes, though, in that it will be administered through Google Chat rather than via a series of e-mails. Students will need a Gmail address to participate. Here are some highlights of the way things will work.
1) Students will have to send their Gmail address to us in order to be invited into the class-specific chat room.
2) Tuesday of each week, a link to the prerecorded class will be posted in the chat room.
3) At the same time, notes will be presented in the files portion of the chat room for students’ download.
4) Students will have opportunity all week to ask questions, make comments, and discuss in the chat room. The instructor will participate to guide the discussions. This is the main difference from previous classes.
5) Each Friday (following the previous Tuesday’s class discussion), a test link will be posted in the chat room.
6) Assignments will still be turned in by e-mail to the instructor.
Andy Robison will be the instructor. To register, send the following information to him at
You will then get an invitation to the chat room and be notified of all class happenings.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the above e-mail or by calling the office at 304-845-8001.